This episode can also be watched on YouTube: http://youtu.be/-t5qmvpJu6Y
Feeling cool for some icecream? Well all you need are strawberries and frozen bananas, and you can make fresh homemade strawberry icecream in less than 2 minutes! This may blow your mind…
PRESENTER/PRODUCER: Graci Kim.
EXC PRODUCER: Verity Mackintosh.
HAIR/MAKEUP: Kimora Lee Hair.
WARDROBE: Lin Dian Jen.
Bite sound track: Standing Here.
2 MINUTE STRAWBERRY ICECREAM
– Frozen bananas (peel them and cut them into pieces before freezing them!)
(1) Add the frozen bananas and strawberries to a food processor (or uber strong blender) and blend until it becomes a creamy icecream consistency. This will take some elbow grease!
(2) That’s it 🙂
– Replace strawberries with any other fruit or flavour you like – blueberries, cocoa powder, caramel, peanut butter, etc.
– The riper the bananas before freezing, the sweeter the icecream will be.
– Add some honey if you like, but I normally think it’s sufficiently sweet enough just with the 2 ingredients.